Steel wool fire Photography
Leave a comment after you watch it, also feel free to like this video.
DO NOT TRY THIS AT NARROW SPACES
-HIGH DANGER OF FIRE-
Steelwool poi photography
used 0 size steelwool and a whisker attached to a string in order to help me spin it,the sparkls are captured by the camera, creates this spectacular effect.
i used a shutter speed of 25'' to 30'' ( depends on the situation ).
and Apperture of F7 to F9 accordingly
ISO as low as possible to avoid capturing "the one who should not be named" ;P ( i mean NOISE )
and the WB set to auto.
the video parts captured with a potato that i attached a calculator on it :-)
so dont be arsed to judge me on that.
song is from two steps from hell - Dark ages
no copyright infiction is intended.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades