How many trips up and down the stairs do you think it took artist Janne Parviainen to create this incredible topographical light painting?
Apparently, quite a few. Using only one LED, he moves around his house, tracing all of the surfaces.
Sometimes the exposure times are up to 30 minutes to achieve this effect.
He's done similar projects in the past, like these fun, but slightly creepy skeletons.
Inspired? Want to create your own light painting? It's pretty simple to do with a flashlight or an LED and stop motion animation. Or for something a little more complicated, how about this DIY light painting saber?
Have you created any light paintings? Show us what you came up with!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades