Mark Wallace shows us how to use a wide lens for portrait photography. A longer lens minimizes distortion in your picture and it maximizes what type of view you can see, so you can see more of the thing you are taking a picture of and less of the background. These lenses help keep the picture clean and uncluttered. You can see the difference between a wide and short angle lens by taking pictures with them and looking at the differences between them. There is also a zoom available, which makes it so you don't have to move and can get great shots by standing in just one spot.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades