In this video, we learn how to use and understand depth of field in photography. If you look at a photo, the depth is how deep the picture looks. You can change the depth by changing the aperture to make the depth of field look shorter or longer. The lighting can also change the depth of field and what you can see in the background. A big aperture will give you a large depth of field, with a small amount of light. If you want a big depth of field in a landscape, then you will use a maximum aperture. Use these tips to get a larger depth of field in your pictures!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades