This video teaches how to increase the surface area of the support under your tripod by using snow shoes. You can get snow shoes from various manufacturers. The bottom of the snow shoe has a very wide surface area. You can compare this with the width of the tripod base. The snow shoe makes the tripod more stable on the ground when you are using it on mud or snow or on sand. The snow shoe stops your tripod from sinking into the ground. On top of the snow shoe, you have a little rubber strap and a clamp-like provision using which you can fit the leg of your tripod with the snow shoe. If you don't have the rubber strap, you can use any elastic material to hold the tripod leg. The tutor then demonstrates how the snow shoe is used with the tripod. He also explains how to take off the snow shoe and put it back on to the tripod.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades