This video in the Fine Art category will show you how to use the refine edge in Photoshop. This video tutorial is from Yanik Photo School. This feature is available in Photoshop CS3. If you are shooting objects in isolated background and you want to cut that object out and put it on a different background, the object will have jagged edges. Refine edge will help in smoothing those jagged edges. First select your object, then go to 'select' and click on 'inverse' and you have selected your object. Now click on 'refine edge' and the dialog box will appear. The video then goes on to demonstrate all the other features.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades