In this tutorial, we learn how to use R1C1 speedlight when shooting photos. First you will want to place the attachment ring and adapter ring to the camera. After this, grab the remote flashes and the built-in flash panel. After you have installed all of these things on your camera, you will be ready to start taking pictures. Find the object you want to take pictures of, then start to use the wireless flash system to take quick picture that look great. As you click the remote, the flash will go off and the picture will take at the same time. When finished, you will have great looking shots in just minutes!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades