Recently purchased a brand new digital SLR? Learn how to use your camera's functions properly by watching this tutorial on how to use your picture control settings on your Nikon digital SLR.
Picture control settings control the lense effect, changing the tone of your pictures from standard to vivid to neutral to monochrome. This function is a great way to create professional looking portraits.
See my photos at http://momentsofnaturephotography.com. This is a detailed review of how the picture control setting work and how to use them
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades