Chris Rutter teaches us how to use off camera wireless flash in this tutorial. First, attach the flash to the camera and aim it towards your subject. For a more flattering result, place the flash gun on a tripod that is placed on the right hand side of the subject. Now, go to your camera and set the control so that the flash with go at the same time you take the picture. Now, turn the camera on and take a picture of your subject again. Your flash should go off at the other location, and your picture should come out much more flattering than before!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades