In this tutorial, we learn how to use Nikon digiscopes. This means taking digital pictures with a digital camera through a lens. You can use two different versions of lenses with the Nikon Coolpix camera. You will need an eyepiece to use the camera with these lenses. You can get up to 75x magnification while using these, but risk of camera shake is greater. First, mount the camera on the triPod and apply the lens adapter, then the Coolpix camera. After this, use the view finder to see through the camera and you will be using the digiscope in no time! This is a great tool to see things up close without being close to them.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades