Photography is a fast growing hobby with the relative drop in prices of high grade equipment. The use of different filters in photography is a very common thing, and different filters have very different uses. The neutral density (ND) filter reduces the amount of light reaching the film or sensor. This allows the photographer to create different effects with the available light, allowing slower shutter speeds and larger apertures. The video helps explain the differences in shutter speeds and apertures and how to calculate the appropriate settings for your shot. With lots of information, it would be hard to use an ND filter wrong after watching this video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades