In this video, we learn how to use "fill in" flash. When you are taking a shot of people outside, you will need to have a certain type of aspect on your camera. They will have shine on their face from the sun and it will be washed out with white. When you go to your camera, you need to change the flash settings so that they are compatible with being outside. Now, try taking pictures of your subjects again and you will see a huge difference. The subjects should be easier to see and there should be less white shown on the entire picture.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades