In this video by Click Here Photography, learn about using f-stops, or apertures and how they work. The aperture is the hole or opening within the camera that allows light in. When using your aperture setting it is important to remember that the amount of light traveling through a lens alone will not only give you a great photograph, but a combination of the following three components, which are:
1.) The f-stop / aperture used.
2.) The shutter speed.
3.) The ISO Rating / setting.
4.) You will have to watch the video for the fourth factor
Learn how to use your aperture setting and enhance your photograph to its maximum potential with help from this fine art photography tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades