Have a passion for photography but know nothing about the basics? This video might be a great place to start on the topic of shutter speed. Shutter speed is the amount of time that the film, or your digital sensor, is exposed to the light. Whether it be outdoors, at night, or low indoor light, the shutter speed allows your camera to take a photograph with the correct amount of exposure in reference to how much light is readily available in your setting.
Shutter speed is not the only factor to remember when trying to take a good photograph in tricky lighting situations. It is a combination of three key factors, which include:
1.) The f-stop / aperture used
2.) The shutter speed
3.) The ISO Rating / setting
In this video, learn what & how to adjust shutter speed and how by using the correct shutter speed, you can enhance your photo to its maximum potential.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades