In this Fine Art video tutorial you will learn how to understand your lens and its effect on depth of field. The lens in the video has some inscriptions which are interpreted like this. 50mm is the focal length of the lens. The aperture is from f1.4, which is the widest lens opening to f16, which is the smallest lens opening. The higher the number the lesser the lens opening. Aperture determines the amount light that comes through the lens. Aperture also decides the depth of field. With a wider aperture the depth of field is lesser and if you want to increase the depth of field, you have to choose a narrow aperture or a higher aperture value.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades