Make sure your camera is set to the Manual Mode. Then, adjust your camera to your desired shutter and aperture settings. Make sure the pop-out flash button in your camera works. Prepare night lights such as sparklers, glow sticks, and flash lights as props. For glow in the dark objects, set the camera's flash to off and leave the shutter open for two seconds. For sparklers, leave the camera's flash off and set the shutter to open fore five eighths of a second. To get a better shot of the subject holding the sparklers, turn on your camera's flash. For ghost-like images, leave the flash on and set the shutter to open for 13 seconds. For flash lights, turn the camera flash on and leave the shutter open for 10 seconds.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades