In this tutorial, we learn how to take pictures right after sunset. To get the optimal setting for pictures after sunset, you will first want to place your camera on a tripod. You want to get a view of both the sky and the tops of buildings that have just turned their lights on. After sunset, set your flash to a setting for outside and then take a picture of the sky with the clouds showing lightly in the air. Make sure to take a wide angled shot so you can see a clear view of the surrounding area, enjoy these pictures!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades