In this tutorial we learn how to take photographs using bulb photography. First, set your mode to manual and then you can adjust your shutter speed to thirty seconds. Once you go down this far, you an go into bold mode. When you hold down the shutter in this, it will constantly take this picture until you remove your finger. But, you don't want to do this for an entire 20 minutes. The easiest way to do this is to buy a remote control for the camera. This will allow you to press the shutter one and then press it again when you are finished. If you don't have this, put a rubber band with an eraser over the shutter and you don't have to hold it down!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades