In this video, we learn how to take better pictures for eBay. If you're selling something on eBay, you want your item to look good so it will sell quickly. People are more likely to buy from you if you have good pictures which showcase the product you're selling. The first thing you can do is to clean the product thoroughly and then set it on a sheet with a green background and green all around it. From here, take different shots with your camera and then load it onto your computer. After it's on your computer, you will be able to replace the background with something else and cover up the green, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades