James Barry teaches us how to take better indoor portraits. When you are taking these, you want to make sure you have the lighting that is directly onto the subject and the subject's face can be seen. You will have to work with the light and often you will have to add in several lights to get the facial features to all show. Work with your camera to see what it sees and how the light looks through the camera. It will take several minutes to get the portrait to come out correctly. Place the light source higher, then you will be able to see the right light on the subject's face.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades