This 5 minute video covers the basics of photographing architecture using Nikon equipment. It gives good basic explanation of basic lessons in architecture photography, including selecting a proper position and distance to either provide or avoid distortion as desired, selecting the proper lens, selecting the film speed for indoor photographs, and how this may affect your choice to use a triPod, and even how to use Nikon's software to correct or adjust photographs after they've been taken. If you want to expand your photography capabilities into architectural subjects, watch this video to be inspired.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades