In Part 6 of a series of video clips, `ClickHerePhotography` gives tips on how to select the right tripod for various outdoor environments and conditions like snow, rain (hail and thunderstorms), mud, dirt (dust) and waterbodies (river,streams or oceans). It is important to use a sturdy tripod designed to withstand the elements. After using the tripod for the day, it is essential to clean it. For instance, sand or salt water will weardown the legs of the tripod if left for long periods of time. Although tripods will not last forever, with proper care, a tripod used even in rugged environments should last at least 10 years.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades