This video teaches how to save up to 3 different custom function sets on your Canon EOS-1D. Go into the custom function menu, choose the settings you want in each of the custom function sets. Choose "custom function setting register/apply", select register. You will see an overview of which settings you have. Choose to save as Set 1, 2 or 3. Select "OK". You can now go back into the custom functions screen, make whatever changes you wish to the settings, and save as another set. Now you have 3 custom function sets, each appropriate for a different situation. The video then explains how custom sets can also be saved onto memory cards and easily transferred between cameras. From the custom function menu, choose "save settings on media" and save. The card can then be transferred to another camera and the same settings applied by choosing Load. Some settings will not be saved because it could cause problems if you put them in a different camera.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades