Yanik Chauvin teaches us how to safely pack photo equipment for travel in this tutorial. First, remember to have good insurance on all your equipment, just in case something does break. To pack your things, use a backpack that is specifically made for cameras. Also, arrange for the lens not to be attached to the body of the camera while traveling. If you have to have it attached, make sure there is something under your lens to protect it from any additional shock. If you don't have a backpack, use a standard carry-on bag that can take a lot of shock and has a great protective coating on it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades