In this Fine Art video tutorial you will learn how to replace focusing screens on Canon EOS cameras. The EOS 40D, like the EOS 5D and EOS 1 series of digital cameras has a user replaceable focusing screen. With the EOS 40D, you have the option of Ef D and the Ef S focusing screens. To replace the focusing screen, use the tool provided with kit supplied with the screen. The tool has a hook at one end and a spring loaded grip at the other end. Use the hook to lift the latch of the focusing screen chamber. This will reveal the installed screen. Remove the screen by gripping the tab with the tool and replace it with the new screen. Then with the tool lift the focusing screen chamber back till it clicks in to place.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades