This is a video tutorial showing its audience how to relate the information that is displayed on your camera lens to your actual camera. The first step is to grab your camera and begin studying your lens. Next look at the mm reading on your lens and the aperture reading. These settings will assist you with setting your depth of field. Next look for your focus ring. Your focus ring will allow you to focus your photos in manual mode. Next look for the focus reading, this will tell you how far away the subject is from the lens, this can be in feet or meters. Next look for red dot on the side of the lens. This part allows you to take the lens off and on. Finally look for the f stop scale and see what you camera is normally set on.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades