This video shows us the method to protect your lens. This can be done by putting the lens caps. The cap for the part of lens going into the camera can be screwed on to the lens. It stops dust from getting on to the lens surface. The front part of the lens can be protected by a lens cap which can be put into the position and pulled out when needed. You can also put a filter on the lens. The filter can be used to protect the lens in case you drop it in the sand and any other similar condition. Instead of cleaning your lens from time to time, you can clean your filter. Filters are cheaper than the lens in case you drop the camera and it gets broken. This finishes the video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades