In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to photograph with a tilt shift lens. Shooting in a position of height will exaggerate the field, Make sure to lock down the exposure of the camera before tilting. A tilt shift lens allows users to choose where the focal point lies and are able to blur out the image. To maximize the depth of a field, users need to simply turn the lens to change the focal point. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in photography and have a tilt shift camera, and would like to learn how to use a tilt shift lens to maximize depth and control the focal point.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades