In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to photograph with infrared. Infrared photography is photography the infrared spectrum of light, rather the visible spectrum of light. The main effect are to turn the sky darker, smooth out skin and turn foliage white. Users will need a camera that is converted into infrared. Then simply take a picture with the infrared camera and all the photos that are created by the camera will be in infrared. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in photography, and would like to learn how to photograph images in infrared for a unique and dramatic effect.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades