In this video, you will find some tips on making an aerial camera to take footage from the sky. To make your own aerial camera, you will need to follow these steps: Buy some metalized nylon from balloon kits.com. Use a hot iron to see the nylon pieces together. Check for any air leaks by using a shop vac's exhaust. Patch any holes with extra nylon or duct tape. Fill the balloon with helium. Attach a box to the balloon with some mesh tape. This box will hold your camera. Allow friends to hold onto the balloon with strings. This will give more stability.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades