In this video, we learn how to photograph a fast car in motion. First, place a tripod on the camera and place the camera on top of the tripod. Take some still shots on the hood of the camera and have someone inside of the car. Now, start taking pictures and have the person take their foot off the brakes. Push the car and continue taking pictures on the hook while the car is rolling. When you have enough shots, have the person put their foot back on the brake, then you will be able to view your pictures and they will be in motion and look like the car is moving quickly!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades