In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make an LCD viewing hood from a slide viewer. This hood will prevent any shining or glaring of light when looking at the LCD screen. Most LCD covers are expensive or just get in the way. This viewing hood is inexpensive and only cost $6. 95. Users will simply need a slide viewer. Pull off the diffusion screen and cut off the ledge so that it is flat. Sand it to make it smooth and add some felt to cushion it on the screen. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy photography, and would like to learn how to make an inexpensive viewing hood for the LCD to be able to take better pictures.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades