Want to create your own camera? The simplest one that you can create is a pinhole camera which can be constructed from everyday household items. The items required are: a knife, a pen, a pair of scissors, a black insulation tape, a normal tape, a juice box (one that is cuboid in shape), a piece of cardboard, an empty can, an old film can, film, a pin and a paper towel. Using the box as the frame of camera, the rest of the parts are simply taped to the box by cutting various shaped holes in it. The camera film is than adjusted upon the larger sized hole. Finally the black tape is used to make sure no light enters from anywhere in such a way that it ruins the picture taken.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades