In this tutorial, we learn how to make your own DIY camera speed strap. It can save you a lot of money to make your own camera strap, all you need are some thick rubber bands. First, wrap some thick rubber bands around the lens of the camera. Then, take a strap with holes in it, and wrap it over the top of the rubber bands. Tighten this up, then you will be able to use it for all of the different lenses that you want to use! If you have a certain cover, this will keep it in place and help speed up the photography process, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades