In this video you learn how to make a digital pinhole camera. The video begins with an introduction addressing the main themes to be dealt with in the video - tight budgets, photography and specialized lenses. In this video, Kai modifies a photo lens cap by poking a large hole in it. After making this large hole, he makes a smaller hole in a thinner material and lines the hole up in the center. He calculates the size of the hole he needs based on the wavelength he will be photographing. He uses a cheap tripod and tests his new camera lens. Maybe you will have better luck than him?
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades