This lesson is the second of a series exploring alternative process photography. In this lesson, learn how to create a Cyanotype using a digital negative. Step by step instructions are included with samples and illustrations. Follow along with this photo lesson and learn how to recreate this old-fashioned print technique. You'll need a cyanotype kit, a fine bristled paint brush, a watercolor rag, a contact printer, a pair of clamps, a large tray, a UV light source, and a digital negative.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades