This video shows how to make a studio softbox light for under 20 dollars. It is made with items found around the home or easily acquired. The author takes us through the process in a step by step manner. It starts with a cheap camera tripod upon which a plastic electrical outlet strip is attached using either a screw or strong plastic adhesive. An electrical plug with a light socket attachment is plugged into the strip to allow the light to be attached. A small cooler with a hole cut in the bottom is placed over the light socket attachment and the light is inserted snugly through the hole and screwed into the socket joining everything together.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades