Light painting or light writing is one of the coolest of the coolest multimedia arts. It consists of setting a camera for a very long exposure in a dark area, then moving light sources around in front of the camera. When the aperture finally closes, you will have a photo where the light is preserved everywhere it was. Basically, you've drawn on a photo with light. How cool is that? This video will show you how to do it quickly and easily, allowing you and your friends to enjoy this exciting new art form yourselves.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades