In this tutorial, we learn how to isolate your subject to get better photos. If you are taking a picture in an area with a lot of people or surroundings in the background, have your subject stand up on something. After you do this, you can take the shot and have nothing in the picture with your subject but the background. You can also have a child go on a playground and zoom in on them if you are taking a picture of a child. On the playground, you can find tons of spots where the child can be isolated, which will help take a better picture.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades