In this tutorial, we learn how to gel your flash to blend it with ambient light. First, you will need to be indoors with lights on and grab your camera. Make sure you have a separate flash on the camera, then take an amber colored film strip and place it over the flash. Next have your subject sit down and start taking pictures. Use different shades of amber and when you see the pictures it will have the background light more dim than the subject in the picture. When finished, you will have a great picture with a dimmed light and beautiful ambient light!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades