It doesn't matter how great a photographer if you don't have the right tools. Even Annie Liebvitz would get only average shots with a lower grade digital camera because it's very limited in terms of settings that you can control.
In photography, basic equipment like a good ditital SLR and a tripod are not just important, but absolutely vital to obtaining the perfect shot, especially in wildlife and landscape photography. Check out this video for a good list of things the professional photographer needs.
Equipment included in this video is the nikon d3x, nikon 14-24mm, nikon 70-200mm, mamiya rb67, gitzo tripod and agfa camera.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades