In order to enable peripheral illumination with a Canon EOS camera, begin connecting your computer and camera by means of plugging in USB connection. Open EOS Utility and click on "camera settings and remote shooting option". The window that opens will allow you to make numerous adjustments, including shutter speed. Here, click on "peripheral illumination settings". Select the appropriate lens and click on it. Here, you can add lenses or remove lens, if you choose. After selecting your lens, click on OK. Unplug the USB connection. Now, you will have peripheral illumination added to your camera. You will be able to turn it on or off as needed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades