David Newton from Canon Professional Network teaches you how to eliminate dust spots on a Canon EOS camera. The Canon EOS has a self-cleaning sensor to help eliminate dust from it. You need a lens of 50 mm or longer for this to work properly. If you have a zoom lens, set it to the longest focal length it has. Switch the lens to manual focus and turn the focus ring until infinity. Enter the second red menu tab and choose Dust Delete Data at the bottom of the list. Pressing it will show you your previous dust-deleted data. After this, you need to capture a piece of white material or paper to gather the dust-deleted data.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades