In this tutorial, we learn how to do light graffiti with an ISO-100 camera setting. First, you will need lights in an array of different colors. After you have all of these lights, you will need to take a picture. Then, grab the lights and write in the air with them. After this, you can turn the camera on and then use the light source from the camera to create light graffiti on your pictures! You can do a ton of different things, there is no limit! This is fun and creative, so get out there and have some fun with this!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades