Lighting is very important to photography. The proper lighting can make your subject or scene appear in a totally new way. Whether you are adding, or eliminating shadow, using light to manipulate the way something looks, or just setting up for a flattering portrait, you will need to know some light basics. In this tutorial, Mark will show you how to set up lighting for a fantastic picture. You will learn seven different setups to make sure you have the right arrangement for your particular needs. So, follow along and practice until you master it - you will be hanging your art in a gallery in no time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades