This video is about determining the right camera for the tripod.The video begins by explaining the ways of doing this, that is by ensuring that the camera is neither too large nor too small for the tripod and also by ensuring that the tripod is able to withstand the weight of the camera.When the camera is placed on the tripod it should be a right match for the base ply of the tripod and should not be lager or smaller than the base ply.This video is excellent for those who want to select the right tripod for their camera.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades