David Newton, professional photographer and technical editor at Canon Professional Network, teaches you how to customize white balance settings on a Canon EOS camera. The EOS camera have 7 presets plus an auto and a custom white balance setting. You will be using the custom setting. The custom white balance will create a compromise between different types of natural or artificial light existent in the scene. You will need a white piece of paper or a paper with 18% grey color. The last one can also help you get the right exposure as well. Go to red menu after you've taken the picture and go to Custom WB registration. Choose option 1. Go to Register image on card. Next, choose white balance number 1 in the white balance menu. For RAW images it is indicated you have a custom white balance set up, so you don't have to spend a lot of time behind a computer editing the image.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades