This clip was filmed as part of a One to One training day with Mike Browne. Focus the camera on a bunch of window panes. There is a row of window panes which cuts across the bottom left hand side corner. There's actually nothing right or wrong with it, only thing that matters is whether or not it works for you. Mike Browne believes that because it is strong and dominant you should crop the image so that it will no longer be visible. You can always remove that in a computer later, thanks to digital photography, but it is recommended to leave less to remove later on. Simply cut out the bottom portion of the picture and you will get a more balanced image.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades