Light art is a cool way to express yourself… or just make some pretty cool light images. Starting out with light art can be tricky, but as long as you have the right equipment and the determination, you'll be making a light art masterpiece in no time.
All you'll need is a camera with an adjustable shutter speed (set to slow shutter speed), and small, portable lights (more the funner). Be creative with whatever you choose to draw and your setting. This can be done anywhere, as long as light conditions are right.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades