Ok, shutterbug, you need to keep your camera from shaking, but there's no tripod in sight. Relax--you can still get the perfect shot. Here a couple easy tricks to help you get a steady shot without a tripod.
You will need:
-a piece of string as tall as you
-a quarter inch bolt
Tip: If you can't tie the string directly to your camera, tie it to a quarter-inch bolt and screw the bolt into the camera's tripod attachment.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades